Aly Dort is a full time single mama, stationery designer, ISFJ & coffee lover. Her plan of becoming a Psychologist was interrupted by her baby Blue, and she now creates stationery tools to help individuals prioritize their self care and wellness. She is the owner of Lavender & Sage.
“It’s all about doing your best with what you have.”
in this episode:
- Aly shares how her past shapes who she is today
- why she chose not to pursue her dream of becoming a psychologist
- the inspiration behind her company, Lavender & Sage
- her newest crowdfunding campaign for self-care planners
- what she’s learned from living with mental illness, being a single mother, and juggling entrepreneurship
- her advice for new mamas
“We do not spend enough time saying: you are enough. You do not need to measure up to someone else’s ruler."